Christmas Trees Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Living In Mercer County Forums » The Towns of Mercer County » Robbinsville » Christmas Trees « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Holiday Time
Unregistered User
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Admin only

I have bought live christmas trees in the past. However, I am looking for a new vendor. Anyone have any positive feedback from local areas that they have bought live trees from? I am looking for places that have already cut trees and places that the trees can be cut once picked. Thank You and I appreciate your help.

Unclear
Unregistered User
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Admin only

do you want to cut your own tree and rack it yourself? or do you want to find it and have someone else cut and rack it to your car? Simonsons (sp?) in Plainsboro/Cranburry has been my choice for at least a decade. there are other more "catering" establishments if you want to pay the price (close by too).

jingle bells
Unregistered User
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Admin only

Country Gardens on 526 - support your local businesses!

Pines
Unregistered User
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Admin only

Lazy Susan on Sharon Road

Holiday Time
Unregistered User
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Admin only

Thanks for the info we are looking for one that will cut it down for us and prep it for us. Basically we want to bring it home and just put it up and decorate it;). At Jingle bells, yes we do support alot of the local businesses it's what keeps them running;). Happy Holidays everyone!

Add Your Message Here
Please leave the password field blank as there is no registration required. By posting you agree to follow the "Rules for Use" which can be found on the main forum menu. Enter a username, which can be you real name or a screen name. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration