Happy Hanakkah! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Living In Mercer County Forums » The Towns of Mercer County » Robbinsville » Happy Hanakkah! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

2 cents
Unregistered User
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Admin only

Wishing our Jewish community members a happy start to the Hanakkah season!

Mark
Unregistered User
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Admin only

Thank you! That was very kind of you.

HAPPY ROBBINSVILLE JEW
Unregistered User
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Admin only

L'Chayim!

Hanukkah
Unregistered User
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Admin only

Might want to learn how to spell it before you post it.

plegal
Unregistered User
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Admin only

I'm Jewish and I don't care how its spelled its the thought that counts.

MKNJ
Unregistered User
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Admin only

I have to say that, of all of the rotten, mean spirited and needlessly negative posts that appear on this board, Hanukkah's may just be the worst I have ever seen. What kind of person are you? What was the point of your post?

A fellow member of your community offers a genuine message of spirit and warmth and you choose to attack it?

Why? WHY???

I also have to wonder if a word from another language, written in another alphabet, can really have a proper English spelling.

Hanukkah I truly wish that, however you and yours celebrate the season, its spirit is darkened by the same cloud that you cast upon this forum.

Shalom

no problem
Unregistered User
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Admin only

Merry Krismus

spelling bee
Unregistered User
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 04:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Admin only

no problem : maybe you need to check your spelling. L'Chayim is spelled correctly in fact. chill out.

2 cents
Unregistered User
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 06:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Admin only

My apologies! Thank you for the understanding! And Happy Hanukkah!

Add Your Message Here
Please leave the password field blank as there is no registration required. By posting you agree to follow the "Rules for Use" which can be found on the main forum menu. Enter a username, which can be you real name or a screen name. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration